- Develop and evaluate course material and curriculum for Air Intelligence Enlisted and Officer Training Courses.
- Teach Air Intelligence Training Courses in accordance with proper teaching methods and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation, evaluation, and revision of RSAF Speciality Awarding training and education programs.
- Inform RSAF on day-to-day status of any instructional system development problems that occur.
- Analyse RSAF instructional systems reports and provide comments and proposed solution to potential problem.
- Provide analysis and provide recommended solutions for intelligence related issues as requested and/or perform other duties as required by the Air Intelligence Directorate.
- Assists in preparations of training Statements of Works (SOW) for conducting all Intelligence training activities.
- Participates in meetings, conferences and program reviews of on-going and planned Intelligence Training programs or contracted activities.
- Identifies requirements for studies, analysis, and management/problem solving techniques used to enhance the decision-making process related to Intelligence Training
- Assist in management of training plans, programs and/or contracts to include development, implementation of automated management tracking systems, on-site assessments of training activities to determine the quality of training being accomplished and development of required corrective actions.
- Research, assess and determine effectiveness of RSAF Intelligence training manuals, publications and regulations.
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor publication of required Intelligence training manuals, material or regulations and/or the related updating of current documents.
The person selected to fill this position should have experience, knowledge or training in the following areas:
- Basic Intelligence
- Tactical Intelligence
- Current Intelligence
- Applied/Estimative Intelligence
- Imagery Analysis
- Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (IPOE)
- Knowledge of instructional systems development, audio-visual training: all aspects of planning activities related to training contracts, programs, plans, curriculum and educational systems for military personnel.
- Experience of creating and conducting military educational training and skills enhancement for officers, and enlisted personnel including training evaluation techniques and methods of instruction. Learning process, test and measurement techniques, OJT policies and procedures are mandatory.
- Experience of conducting studies and analysis of current on-going or planned training activities and identifies potential training related problems and formulates recommendations for corrective actions.
- Extensive experience as an Intelligence Analyst as either an Officer or Senior Enlisted.
- Extensive recent experience within a military or equivalent military education and training programs as an Instructor, Instructor Supervisor, Team Leader or as a consultant, advisor or manager of a training related activity.
- Experience developing and using computer applications to analyse intelligence data and manage training programs and activities.
- Recent practical experience in military career education and training programs/schools, management/leadership, and curriculum development creation and maintenance.
- A BA/BS degree in education, business administration or social behavioural sciences is desirable. Equivalent off-setting direct military experience is acceptable in lieu of the formal degree completion.
Expatriate Employee Benefits:
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.