Product Manager - Subscription Products (Permanent)
Product Manager with prior subscription/membership based product experience Circa £35-45K
An exciting opportunity is available for a Product Manager to join a market leading Business Information firm in the heart of London. This well established, financial information services firm continues to grow and expand, offering an excellent career path and compensation for the right individual.
The Product Manager will ideally have 18+ months experience in product management, within an information services, B2B publisher or business intelligence business. You will need to have some prior subscription or membership product experience to hit the ground running in this role. This position is not a technical IT role, but rather working on a content led member platform.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for enabling the commercial success (revenue and profit) of the data and workflow component of a broader membership offering including news, events, and data. The Product Manager will work cross-functionally to chart a strategic product roadmap, and for implementing that strategy at a tactical level. The ideal candidate will have some product management experience or a track record of successfully delivering business outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
* Generous salary circa £35,000-£45,000 negotiable and reflective of experience
* Season Ticket loan
* Free breakfast
* Birthday day off
* Life insurance
* Team trips abroad
* Beautiful, vibrant offices in the hear of London
* Work as part of a collaborative and meritocratic team
* 24 days holidays increasing up to 29 days
* Charity Days
* Independent company with established brands
* Friendly experienced team
* Global offices
* On-going training and career development
The role :
* Work with the Chief Product Officer and other functional stakeholders to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
* Support the product strategy by developing a deep understanding of Customer Usage,
Competitor Products and Market Trends, and translate that intelligence into detailed
product requirements for product enhancements and/or new product development.
* Develop clear and compelling roadmaps and priorities for each user segment, and support
proposed strategies with detailed business case analysis for new products and product
* Work closely with the IT development team to track progress on specific customer and
product initiatives, from initial product concept through the full product lifecycle.
* Partner with Marketing to provide thought leadership around the product set and assist with product promotion and positioning in the marketplace.
* Serve as the voice of the customer across the organization, and be passionate about
delighting customers via strong value propositions and top notch customer experience.
* Work closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Content teams to help identify
new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community and
new adjacent customer sets.
* Working with the Marketing & Sales teams to articulate product value proposition and
champion the product internally and externally. Become the resident Subject Matter Expert
on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client
presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
* Track product metrics and manage to goals.
* Some experience in product management in the information services industry preferred.
* Strong project management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the
organization internally and externally.
* Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and
motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate
different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
* Experience within the asset management industry, alternative investments, and/or hedge
funds a plus
* Degree level or equivalent preferred
Please apply today if you have the relevant experience and if you would like to know more call [Removed] asking for Kim
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.