Learning & Development Manager
Salary: €40-45k DOE + bonus & excellent benefits
(Nationwide standalone role - ability to travel countrywide & occasional visits to UK essential, Leinster region is the primary location of the work)
Our client a leading food chain growing and developing its presence nationwide and seeking an experienced L&D Manager to work with various stakeholders throughout the country. Proven track record in designing and delivering product operational training and management development programmes in line with key business objectives.
You will be the contact for a defined group of franchisees in terms of all elements relating to learning and development and will be required to develop good working relationships with Store Managers, Store Teams, Franchisee Teams and Head Office.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Be the contact for a defined group of franchisees in terms of all elements relating to learning and development.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Store Managers, Store Teams, Franchisee Teams and Head Office to ensure effective and appropriate communication at each level.
- Design and deliver product, operational training and management development programmes to support the key business objectives, ensuring that these inspire, and stretch and improve performance.
- Influence and engage the Franchisee teams in our learning management system and content.
- Work collaboratively with franchisee colleagues to develop a high performing regional training team.
- Ensure all mandatory training is completed as and when required.
- Maximise the scale of delivery within the region whilst balancing the individual requirements for each franchised business.
- Providing thought leadership on the subject of Learning and Development for franchisee groups to help them grow and develop their teams.
- Develop / deliver implement and review ad hoc learning interventions to meet any training requirement needs identified which support the business objectives in agreement with the learning and development manager.
- Undertake any other responsibilities or duties as requested to support the business.