CAMO Airworthiness Engineer (Contract)
Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Officer (CAMO)
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group, aviation recruitment run by aviation professionals.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a continued airworthiness maintenance officer with experience on the Dash 8 Q400 Aircraft to join our clients team based in Iceland. Successful applicants will be working as part of a dynamic team were you will assume the overall responsibility for the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department within the CAMO.
What We Offer:
Candidates are offered a very competitive compensation package including:
- Rate: Around £300 per day (dependent on experience) (not 100% confirmed yet)
- 6 - 7 month contract with permanent employment options
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm
- Off time: this can be flexible and you may have the option to work from home for a week every month if you wish.. we will need to negotiate this further.
- Flights: Provided start and end of contract and possibly additional flights throughout the contract.
- Accommodation: Apartment or Hotel (probably apartment)
- Travel: Hire car provided
- Start date: ASAP
- Experience in a CAMO environment with Q400 experience
- Detailed knowledge of EASA regulations
- Experience working on Q400 aircraft would be an advantage
- Auditing experience
- Excellent communication and analytical character traits
- Understanding of OEM Technical Publications
- Working Knowledge of quality standards, including AS9110
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.