£30,000 to £40,000 + Bonus, 25 days holiday & bank holidays, Pension, plural sight, interest-free loans, training budget
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer who would like to work for a Health tech organization that is making a difference in people's lives?
How about working in a role that will offer you more than just flexibility?
You will be able to work from home full time with Friday half days to train yourself in all the latest skills with a company training budget.
My client is based in Burton on Trent and works in a very flexible environment allowing people to work from home full-time.
They are a well-established software house that develops and supplies software, primarily to the NHS.
Since 2002 they have been providing products to the health sector. In fact, they have software in more than 160 UK hospitals. With a focus on healthcare scheduling, they are experts in their field and offer many products in this area.
They care about helping financially stretched healthcare organizations to save money. Greater efficiency equals greater care for patients. They also care about reducing the time health professionals spend in front of computers so that they can spend more of their time with patients.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be implementing new solutions, expansions, migrations, and removal of existing systems and provide professional support and knowledge of the company's systems to internal business units.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be submitting recommendations for system improvements to the development team and help maintain the optimal operational environment.
- Administering application hosting environment in Azure/ on-premise client infrastructure (Upgrades, Migrations, and new installations).
- Using call logging software to record tech support issues from clients.
- Monitoring and maintaining our IT Infrastructure to allow continued service to our customers.
- Providing first-line technical support to users.
- Supporting company hardware and software
- Proactively investigating and suggesting methods and actions increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide support during the opening hours of the Tech Support Team.
If you have not worked with Azure but would like to learn then I would still be happy to hear from you.
This role is paying up to £40,000 and offers one of the best work-life balances, you will be working for a business that has helped saved many lives.
If you are interested in this Infrastructure role, please apply to this advert as interviews are happening next week.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.