Legal Secretary/PA - Commercial Litigation (Permanent)
A Legal 500 Manchester City Centre law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join the Commercial Litigation department based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
The role will be supporting 10 lawyers within the Commercial Disputes/Litigation department ranging from a board member to junior lawyers.
- Working as part of a dynamic and high performing team
- Liaising directly with clients and contacts
- Some digital dictation typing
- Management of diaries, meetings, and fee earner commitments
- Liaising with other departments, accounts, and central management
- Numerate and able to understand accounts for the purpose of billing, paying disbursements and assisting credit control
- Collating and completing expense forms
- Opening and closing client files
Experience of working in a commercial law firm is desirable but not essential and experience of IT systems Proclaim, iManage preferable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Legal PA/Legal Secretary to step up into a more demanding commercial litigation secretary role. Salary negotiable depending upon experience plus a lucrative benefits package. The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ellie Sedgwick [Email Removed] or call [Removed] for an informal discussion.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.