B1 CRJ-900 / EMB 195 - Germany (Contract)
EASA B1 Licensed Engineer CRJ-900 / EMB 195 Germany
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 CRJ and EMB engineers.
If you are type rated on either the CRJ-900 or EMB 195 and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
- Type Rating CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
- Current on CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
- German Security Clearance
- Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
- 2 Years experience as a certifying engineer on the CRJ-900 and/or EMB 195
- AMOS experience
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
- Start, 1st October until December
- Flights provided
- Accommodation provided
- Local transport provided
- Salary 33,50 EUR per hour
- Shift, Mainly nights / 40 hours / scheduled 6er blocks
- 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
- 2 paid vacation days per month
- Tools provided
- Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.