Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver (Permanent)
Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver to join their client, a busy manufacturer based in Widnes, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for the international section within the Widnes site, the purpose of the role is to prepare, consolidate, plan and coordinate loading of company International orders.
Duties will include:
* Communicate with the Customer Service team to prioritise orders.
* Ensure the pallets are prepared providing batch numbers, photos, apply shipping marks and other shipping instructions.
* Liaise with production to understand when orders will be ready for shipping
* Consolidating orders including advising on container loading plans
* Record batch numbers
* Check for damage to bags, moisture damage or weak/ substandard pallets
* Load containers according to plans and shipping instructions
* Develop and maintain loading plans
* Previous experience working in a large warehouse environment in a similar role
* Experience of loading shipping containers
* A valid Forklift/ counterbalance license
* Ensure training and SOP procedures are adhered to
* A sound understanding of the various warehouse operational areas
* Numerical accuracy skills and good attention to detail
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Competitive salary based on experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.