FLT Driver / Production Operative (Ongoing Contract)
Acorn is recruiting for Production Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis for their busy client located centrally in Widnes.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotational
Rate of pay starts at £11.01 per hour and increases to £11.33 per hour after successful completion of all training
Any applicants ideally would have FLT experience including an in date RTITB or ITSSAR accredited FLT Reach licence, refreshed within the last 3 years
The company offer excellent working conditions and genuine opportunities for progression
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Work with Shift Leaders / Shift Supervisors to ensure shared responsibility for delivering all Key Production Indicators and targets.
* To carry out all tasks and duties in accordance with Health & Safety standards and ensure PPE requirements are adhered to.
* Adhere to all Operating Procedures when operating machinery or FLT's.
* Adhere to Quality requirements.
* To ensure all daily operational and housekeeping tasks are completed to a high standard and fully documented.
* Loading and unloading stock
* General Warehouse duties
* Previous experience within a manufacturing / production environment.
* FLT experience including an in date RTITB or ITSSAR accredited FLT Counterbalance licence, refreshed within the last 3 years.
* Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
* An ability to work on own initiative but also to work collaboratively with others.
* Flexible and adaptable.
Apply straight away as there are immediate starts available.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.