Job Title: Client Services Assistant / Client Administrator
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Bluetownonline (www.bluetownonline.co.uk) is the UK's leading digital recruitment platform dealing with clients across multiple industry sectors across the UK. We are the digital recruitment experts.
As one of the most respected names in online recruitment advertising our energetic team provides services across a range of industries and we're now looking to recruit a client service administrator who complements our offering.
Our services are tailor-made to fit our clients' needs so that they can concentrate on running their businesses.
We offer a fun, friendly and supportive environment and encourage individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents. We don't understand 'no' and 'can't' and don't expect you to either. The only expectation is a positive can do attitude and a genuine desire to provide excellent customer care. It's these core values that have positioned us in the NO.1 spot as the UK's most trusted provider.
The Client Services Team is responsible for the full client life cycle. From on-boarding, selling additional services, to supporting our clients throughout each campaign we run.
The team are the "go to" for our existing clients. This management is crucial to the client experience with the Company.
- Supporting the on-boarding transition of clients and existing client relationships
- Working with the business development managers to ensure that client contracts are fulfilled, reviewed and managed to prolong the client lifecycle
Responsibilities (the list below is not exhaustive)
- Supporting the transition of clients from the sales team to ongoing delivery
- Assisting with the creation of job adverts
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for existing clients
- Ensuring that billing is completed in accordance with contract
- Assist with the internal reporting of existing client sales opportunities
- Assist with the research database for clients
- 1+ years and demonstrable achievement in a client service team or sales support environment
Qualifications and Training
- Essential - English and Maths grade C or above (GCSE)
- Confident, self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal and client liaison skills - strong team player
- Flexible with the ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Full training given
- Opportunities for progression within a growing organisation
- Perks (cheap Cinema tickets, Coffee, Rental Movies, Gym memberships, health cover etc etc!)
- Drinks on Friday
- Working with a team of go-getters
- Holidays away in the sun!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Services Assistant, Client Support Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Client Services Support, Client Support Assistant, Customer Delivery Executive, Client Services Executive, Client Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Business Support, Client Support Executive, Client Relationship Executive may also be considered for this role.