Job Title: Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse
Location: St Albans
Salary: £23,350 - £24,000 per year (experience dependent)
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Monkey Puzzle St. Albans has been recently taken over and are owned and operated by the Kent family who are passionate about providing outstanding care and education to our children every day, sharing the family love right through our fantastic team of professional child carers.
We are keen to support Nursery Practitioner/Nurse candidates in order for them to reach their full potential towards their ultimate career goals, and help them to learn and grow in our OFSTED Outstanding learning environment.
Our organisation is growing fast, with plans to open more nurseries in the future, so progression within our organisation is a very real and achievable prospect. We provide training and development plans for all team members to ensure that we are always learning and improving together.
We believe in working collaboratively with and for each other to create our very own Monkey Puzzle family. We always say that when you join our team you become part of the family, and this family approach transcends through everything we do for our team and the children.
- Level 2 or above in childcare.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained for key children.
- Undertake the role of key person as described in the policy.
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, parents and carers.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the company's values are maintained.
- Industry renowned leadership coaching.
- Progressive salaries with annual pay reviews.
- Additional childcare qualifications available.
- Bonus schedule for loyalty to the Nursery.
- £250 Referral Bonuses.
- Wellbeing programmes for positive wellbeing and mental health.
- Staff training and team building.
- Team awards and induvial prize evening.
- Staff social outings.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nursery Officer, Nursery Nurse, Child Carer, Nursery Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Child, Nurse, Childcare, Nursery Assistant, Nursery, Pre-School Childcare, Childcare Assistant, Nursery Worker, Early Years, Educator, Childcare, Level 3, Children, Baby, Babies, EYFS, Early Years Teacher, Montessori, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Educator, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator, Early Years Teacher will also be considered for this role.