Aircraft Mechanic (Contract)
An industry leading maintenance and repair organisation are looking to recruit experienced aircraft mechanics from a base maintenance background for their winter programme in Budapest, Sofia and Malta.
This well established European MRO undertakes a range of base / heavy maintenance checks for Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Therefore Airbus and Boeing experience would be advantageous.
The aircraft mechanics will be responsible for a range of maintenance tasks, including but not limited to;
- C and D checks
- Managing work in conjunction with job cards and SBs
- Maintaining safety and security during maintenance periods
Successful Mechanics will be required to provide JMC with the following;
- Up to date CV, documenting experience in a heavy / base maintenance environment
- Diploma or apprenticeship papers
- Initial and refresher EWIS, Initial and refresher FTS and Initial and refresher HF
- Recency or log books
- Passport / Right to live and work in the EU
- JMC registration form
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment business
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.