AIRSIDE TEAM LEADER
£9.31 ph plus 10 % Monthly Performance Bonus and benefits
4on2off shift pattern (2 early and 2 late shifts)
We are now very pleased to be recruiting for TEAM LEADER in the Lounges at Gatwick Airport
ROLE OF TEAM LEADER:
- Your responsibilities will include monitoring the floor, allocating your designated teams into sections to ensure a smooth and flawless operation from open until close.
- You will be the second in command after the Supervisor so you will be responsible for the operation when they are not available
- 'Hosting' all guests during
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
- To be the Customer Service advocate at all times ensuring the guests experience is always put first along with steering ancillary revenues by encouraging your team to recommend our other products to our guests and future guests.
- You must be a people person who can delegate tasks effectively whilst monitoring and motivating your team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a clear authority and coordination on the floor being able to prevent services issues, overcrowding by having a specific eye for detail and the ability to think on their feet.
This role requires a strong dedicated candidate who can actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE.
Full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
Current Airside Pass holders preferred!
Please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age