A forward-thinking Housing Association is looking to welcome a Property Administrator / Trainee Compliance Officer to join their busy office in London (NW10).
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established maintenance company working within social housing sector.
Our client are looking for a Property Administrator / Trainee Compliance Officer to join the team based in North West London. This is a full-time position working alongside a busy team.
If you are an ambitious and driven individual and you want to learn and develop in property compliance field don’t miss out on this great career opportunity.
As our Property Administrator / Trainee Compliance Officer, you’ll be responsible for conducting viewings of the properties as well as organising and carrying out quality inspections on properties. You’’ produce inventories and property reports. This will consist of Taking meter readings, Face to face, written and telephone liaison with clients, contractors and co-workers, Diary management and Photography of properties.
What do you need?
Some property repairs experience would be useful but is not essential as this role will provide full training and possibility to get qualified and is a great chance for a professional future in property industry. The successful Property Administrator / Trainee Compliance Officer must have:
- Knowledge of other basic maintenance work i.e. painting and carpentry
- Must hold a clean UK driving license and be able to use own vehicle for which business mileage will be paid
- Have the ability to manage and co-ordinate own diary
- Have excellent communication skills and an accurate eye for detail
- Strong IT skills
- Experience working as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Permanent and stable position after probationary period
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Development opportunities in fast growing business
- Full training and qualifications
- Car and fuel card
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Property Administrator / Trainee Compliance Officer, click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.