Front of House Staff (Temporary)
Summer Staff wanted - Kingsbridge
* Temporary to permanent possibility)
* Working Week and Hours: 40 Hours +
* £9.50 - £10.50
We are looking for someone who can work well within a team, has excellent communication skills, that can be flexible and is willing to work long hours. Duties will include greeting customers as they arrive to show them to their rooms, serving customers, and taking food & drinks orders.
* Be prepared to work with all team members to achieve a positive, friendly environment
* High standard of customer service skills, suitable for a fine dining experience
* Respond well to guests' requests
* Able to think under pressure, maintaining good attention to detail
Skills and Attributes:
* Good communication skills
* A willingness to grow and learn
* Open to new ideas
* A good listener
* Not afraid to be challenged
* Computer literate
* Free on-site parking
* Enjoy a great friendly family vibe
* 28-day holiday, including bank holidays
* Development, training, and opportunities to develop within your role and career
* Possibility of going Perm for the right candidate
* Work on the beach!
* Free access to kayaks and paddle boards
* A free night's stay in one of the hotels after 1 year
* Free breakfast and dinner when working
* Discounted or free food
If you're interested in this role, please contact Ellie Heathcote at the Acorn Recruitment's Plymouth Branch, on [Removed].
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this application deadline for this job has passed, please look below for related jobs.